..... my not so exciting ventures into gardening, self sufficiency, getting solar electricity & hot water & pretty much life in general in a small country town .....

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

RIP Robert Edgar Catte Esquire

Terrible photo but pure Bob.
"Leave me alone until I finish my nap, then I might allow you to pat me!"


He couldn't catch a mouse if it laid down in front of him.
He was only interested in food, sleep, tomcatting, food, sleep & the occasional cuddle.
He had a thing for plastic bags.
He thought he was a lover & a fighter but was neither.
He was supposed to be Jon's cat but claimed me as his human.
Will be deeply missed.

2 comments:

  1. Great name. So sorry for your loss!

    La (SS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks La - a lot of people would probably say he was just a cat but he was part of the family to us.

    ReplyDelete